Men who are nearing middle age may experience some impacts of lower testosterone levels. Loss of muscle mass, low libido, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, loss of strength, and loss of body hair are common signs of low testosterone levels. Male enhancement supplements may improve the natural synthesis of testosterone in this situation. Low testosterone levels may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, and testosterone supplements may act as a preventative measure. However, excessive testosterone levels can be just as disruptive and are worse because they pose a risk to one’s physical and mental health; testosterone-boosting pills can assist in achieving moderate testosterone levels. Aggressive and irritability are more likely to manifest when T levels are high. As a result, this must be addressed before serious harm is done.
This article offers a comprehensive on a male enhancement supplement, Max Performer. It entails health benefits, ingredients, etc. If you are looking for a male enhancement supplement with natural ingredients, then Max Performer is an excellent option. It is among the best male enhancement pills with natural ingredients to improve your sexual health, including alleviating low libido, improving sperm quality, boosting sexual performance, and much more.
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Offers a 100-day return policy
- Prioritizes client discretion in packaging and discretion
- Contains clinically-supported ingredients
- No adverse effects
- Improves sexual and overall health
- Boosts sperm motility and count
- Available on the brand’s official website
- No return policy for a 30-day package
Max Performer Reviews – What Is It?
Max Performer is among the market’s most popular and trusted male enhancement pills. The product is among the numerous all-natural formulas by a leading healthcare company, Silver Blade. This brand is located in London and was founded in 2015. Max Performer, like all the other products from this UK-based company, comes with a 100-day money-back guarantee. The company also prioritizes privacy; therefore, all Max Performer male enhancement pills come in discreet packaging.
Silver Blade Nutrition claims that Max Performer is the ultimate remedy to improve sexual encounters. This sexual enhancement supplement contains a natural blend of all-organic ingredients with aphrodisiac effects. Such ingredients include red Korean ginseng, horny goat weed, maca, niacin, and much more. The brand claims this male enhancement supplement increases sperm count and quality, offers strong and long-lasting erections, naturally boosts testosterone levels, prevents premature ejaculation, and much more.
Does Max Performer Work?
Max Performer user reviews indicate that it can improve overall sexual health. This dietary supplement is made of natural ingredients that improve blood circulation to the penile tissues. This increase in blood flow is significant for rock-hard and long-lasting erections. Max Performer’s glowing reviews claim that this product can improve blood flow, reduce erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, and boost intense orgasms in sexual encounters.
Max Performer Ingredients
It is made of high-potency natural ingredients that work synergistically to increase blood flow to the sexual organs, counter erectile dysfunction, increase sexual desire, boost sperm count, and many more. The following are these natural ingredients used to create this natural blend for improving male sexual health:
Horny Goat Weed
Horny Goat Weed contains lacarin, a well-known aphrodisiac, which reduces the production of the hormone PDE5. This ingredient improves blood flow significantly, counters low libido, and increases the free flow of testosterone.
Maca root is known for alleviating menopause effects, increasing sexual drive, and boosting mood. Also, this herb can increase sperm quantity and quality, enhance sexual performance, and increase sexual energy and stamina.
Red Korean Ginseng
Red Korean Ginseng improves sexual health for females and males. It can alleviate psychological issues such as anxiety and stress that might negatively influence libido. This herb is also known for enhancing sperm count and motility and increasing fertility. Red Korean Ginseng also contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It can boost cardiovascular health, promote immunity, and enhance weight reduction. It can treat erectile dysfunction, boost cognitive skills by promoting good memory and improve mood.
Zinc can restore low testosterone levels, boosting strong and long-lasting erections and enhancing sexual drive. It also boosts the immune system, increases energy levels, and promotes protein synthesis.
Cordyceps is an ancient Asian parasitic fungus originally used to treat a myriad of health conditions. Max Performer contains 1000 mg of this ingredient which helps boost energy levels, stamina, and endurance. Also, there are reports showing that cordyceps contain antioxidant and anti-aging effects and boost memory and sexual function.
Selenium has antioxidant properties and hence effectively combats free radicals. It can increase blood flow in the sexual organs by reducing oxidative stress in the penile tissues. Selenium also prevents cell damage and boosts heart health and immune health.
Other ingredients in Max Performer include riboflavin, niacin, Bioperine, cyanocobalamin, pantothenic acid, iron, and pyridoxine HCL.
Max Performer Review: What Do Real Users Say?
After a blood test, my testosterone was near 0. Between blood tests, I took two bottles of Peak Boost. According to my Dr., my next blood test showed my testosterone levels were excellent for my age. And better yet, I can feel the difference.Daniel
Great supplement to augment workouts!John Rhodes
This product seems to increase energy consistency.Jules
Alternatives To Max Performer
- Promotes testosterone balance
- Made in cGMP and FDA-approved environment
- Promotes cognitive function
- Offers money-back guarantee
- Not suitable for vegan
- Relatively pricey
- Offers money-back guarantee
- Contains all-organic ingredients
- Contains bountiful vitamins and nutrients
- Reports of stomach upset and nausea
- Unproven clinical claims
- Contains natural ingredients
- Does not require a prescription
- Does not offer trial packages
- Expensive for non-bulky orders
Health Benefits Of Max Performer
Taking Max Performer pills can offer various health benefits, including:
- Increasing energy and stamina
- Countering erectile dysfunction
- Boosts self-esteem
- Promotes sexual performance
- Boosts firmer erection
- Increases sexual drive
- Increases blood flow
- Boosts sperm quality, count, and motility
- Restores testosterone levels
Potential Max Performer Side Effects
There are no adverse effects disclosed on the official website. The brand claims that the product contains all-natural ingredients supported scientifically. This dietary supplement is also made in FDA and cGMP-approved facilities. However, always consult a healthcare provider before taking Max Performer or any other dietary supplement. This is more so for individuals with underlying medical conditions or any other prescribed medication.
How To Take Max Performer?
The recommended dosage is two Max Performer pills each day. Each container of the product contains a month’s supply of 60 pills. This supplement has no immediate effects, hence takes time to kick into your system properly. Also, the results are temporary; therefore, consistency is key. For prominent results such as enhanced sexual performance, always adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions.
The recommended daily dosage of Max Performer is two tablets. The medicine comes in containers with 60 tablets per container or a month’s worth. Since this supplement doesn’t have any instant effects, it takes time for your body to respond to it effectively. Additionally, the outcomes are short-lasting, so consistency is essential. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for noticeable results, such as improved sexual performance.
Is Max Performer Safe?
The vast majority of users will find Max Performer to be completely secure. Certain chemicals may cause modest adverse effects in certain users, but these rarely go beyond a slightly raised heart rate or an upset stomach. Having said that, it is always advisable to see your doctor before starting a new supplement regimen. Individuals currently taking blood thinners or other medications that affect the cardiovascular system ought to exercise caution and consult their physician.
Price & Where To Buy
Through the website of Max Performer, purchasing is a fairly simple process. You can start your order by pressing the large, green “Order Now” button at the screen’s top. Before purchasing, click on additional links or scroll down the page to find more.
You can choose one of the four pricing tiers Max Performer offers once you start your transaction. The website will then direct you to a page where you can enter your shipping and payment details. You should receive tracking information to follow your order to your door within 24 hours. You finish placing your order on this page and are all set.
Are you unable to reach climax due to sexual dysfunction? Can’t you please your woman? If you see a doctor, they will do a number of pricey tests before prescribing you medication. You’ll wind up shelling out a lot of cash. Additionally, the medications you take can have negative side effects. Therefore, choosing a natural supplement is preferable. And Max Performer is currently among the market’s most efficient male enhancement products. Why choose anything less when you can have the best? Order Max Performer today and begin taking it. Discover a new power.
Frequently Asked Questions
The brand’s official website.
Yes, the brand offers a 100-day money-back guarantee.
The FDA does not approve of any dietary supplement.
According to the numerous glowing reviews, yes.
Any man looking to improve their sexual performance.
Minors and people with underlying medical conditions.
According to the brand’s official website, there are none.
Two pills each day with water.
+ 9 Sources
EHproject has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Huang, S.A. and Lie, J.D. (2013). Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) Inhibitors In the Management of Erectile Dysfunction. P & T : a peer-reviewed journal for formulary management, [online] 38(7), pp.407–19. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3776492/ [Accessed 11 Jan. 2023].
- Tan X;Weng W (2023). [Efficacy of epimedium compound pills in the treatment of the aged patients with kidney deficiency syndrome of ischemic cardio-cerebral vascular diseases]. Hunan yi ke da xue xue bao = Hunan yike daxue xuebao = Bulletin of Hunan Medical University, [online] 23(5). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10682558/ [Accessed 11 Jan. 2023].
- Gonzales, G.F. (2012). Ethnobiology and Ethnopharmacology ofLepidium meyenii(Maca), a Plant from the Peruvian Highlands. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, [online] 2012, pp.1–10. doi:10.1155/2012/193496.
- Lee, D.C. and Lau, A.S. (2011). Effects of Panax ginseng on Tumor Necrosis Factor-α-Mediated Inflammation: A Mini-Review. Molecules, [online] 16(4), pp.2802–2816. doi:10.3390/molecules16042802.
- Choi, J., Kim, T.-H., Choi, T.-Y. and Lee, M.S. (2013). Ginseng for Health Care: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials in Korean Literature. PLoS ONE, [online] 8(4), p.e59978. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0059978.
- Lobo, V., Patil, A., Phatak, A. and Chandra, N. (2010). Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacognosy Reviews, [online] 4(8), p.118. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.70902.
- Xiao, J.-H., Xiao, D.-M., Chen, D.-X., Xiao, Y., Liang, Z.-Q. and Zhong, J.-J. (2012). Polysaccharides from the Medicinal MushroomCordyceps taiiShow Antioxidant and Immunoenhancing Activities in aD-Galactose-Induced Aging Mouse Model. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, [online] 2012, pp.1–15. doi:10.1155/2012/273435.
- Schnabel, R., Lubos, E., Messow, C.M., Sinning, C.R., Zeller, T., Wild, P.S., Peetz, D., Handy, D.E., Munzel, T., Loscalzo, J., Lackner, K.J. and Blankenberg, S. (2008). Selenium supplementation improves antioxidant capacity in vitro and in vivo in patients with coronary artery disease. American Heart Journal, [online] 156(6), pp.1201.e1–1201.e11. doi:10.1016/j.ahj.2008.09.004.
- Cai, X., Wang, C., Yu, W., Fan, W., Wang, S., Shen, N., Wu, P., Li, X. and Wang, F. (2016). Selenium Exposure and Cancer Risk: an Updated Meta-analysis and Meta-regression. Scientific Reports, [online] 6(1). doi:10.1038/srep19213.