Fill in the Feedback Form to receive a free CD-ROM with full-text EHP reports and newsletters.
1. How did you reach the EHP Web site?
Link Search engine Referral Other
2. How often do you visit the EHP Web site?
First time Once a week Once a month Rarely
3. Why did you visit the Web site?
Research Looking for a specific EHP report Just browsing Other
4. Did you encounter any problems using the Web site?
Navigation was confusing Downloading was too slow
Couldn’t access PDF reports Other
5. What was the most useful section on the Web site?
This is EHP What’s New at EHP Publications Information Services Linked Sites
6. If you downloaded EHP reports during your visit, please list the report numbers
7. If you downloaded our reports, how do you plan to use them?
Research Consultancy Program design Other
8. Did you find what you were looking for on our Web site?
9. Would you like to receive e-mail announcements of updates to the EHP Web site?
E-health has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.