EHP is committed to providing quality information and service to you and all the other visitors to our Web site while protecting your privacy.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, or other unique identifier) only if you specifically and knowingly provide it.
- If you do provide personally identifying information (for example, providing feedback or requesting information), we will only use it for the purpose described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes, to help us measure visitors’ interest in our site and its components. We disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form.
- We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We do not enable “cookies.” (A cookie is a file placed on your hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site, usually without your knowledge.)
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
EHP collects and stores only the following information about visits to its Web site:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com if you are connecting from an America Online account or iowa.edu if you are connecting from the University of Iowa’s domain)
- The browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time of site access
- The pages viewed during your visit to the site
We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
E-health has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.