Spruce CBD is one of the newest CBD companies in the industry. Despite being new, the brand has outdone itself by providing high-quality CBD products that come in multiple strengths or potencies. Spruce CBD products include oils, creams, gummies, salves, and lotions. This family-owned business uses organic hemp seed oil from the finest hemp plants farmed in Kentucky and Colorado. Each hemp plant used in male Spruce CBD products is free from pesticides and is non-GMO. The company uses ethanol extraction methods to obtain high-quality CBD oil.
This article provides a comprehensive review of Spruce CBD to determine whether it provides legitimate CBD products. The company’s great reputation is backed up by a reliable customer service team always ready to help clients. The brand offers a 30-day money-back guarantee which accepts all unopened products. We shall take a closer look at Spruce CBD products, how to use them, their health benefits, and potential side effects. Let’s take a look, shall we?
- Uses ethanol extraction method
- 30-day-money back guarantee
- Uses organic hemp seed oil
- Products are available in online stores only or on the company’s official website.
- Relatively expensive
15% Off Exclusive Coupon: HEALTHCANAL
What Is Spruce CBD?
Numerous people are seeking natural remedies for pain relief and alleviating various mental disorders. People have been turning to CBD products for years now, and studies show that CBD oil can offer various health benefits. Spruce CBD is among the numerous CBD companies in the market, and it is fairly new. This family-owned company was created in 2018, and despite its nuance in the industry, it has soared high and gained a positive reputation. Spruce uses lab-grade CBD oil to manufacture some of the most reputable and effective CBD products. These products contain natural hemp seed oil and undergo third-party lab testing to guarantee efficacy and safety.
Spruce’s CBD products come in multiple potencies for customers to choose from according to the desired results and the body’s tolerance levels to CBD. The company claims that every Spruce CBD product contains lab-grade organic hemp seed oil that is vegan and gluten-free, free from pesticides, and non-GMO. These lab-grade CBD products are THC-free; therefore, you can consume them without fearing experiencing the “high” effect typically associated with a hemp plant.
Best Spruce CBD Products Reviews
Spruce 750 MG Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- High potency
- Easy to take
- Easily absorbed into the bloodstream
- Not suitable for people allergic or sensitive to THC
This is one of the most popular products offered by Spruce. It comes in a high potency of 750 mg CBD oil and contains full spectrum CBD. It contains all the compounds in a cannabis plant, including flavonoids, terpenes, THC, and many more.
These elements work harmoniously to bring an entourage effect; therefore, if you are not allergic to THC, this product is an excellent choice. Also, the third party is tested to check for the presence of heavy metals. This product can be highly beneficial for anyone dealing with chronic pain. If you dislike consuming products with THC or are sensitive to it, this is not suitable for you. The THC amount present is less than 0.3%, the legal percentage, but you can always choose other products the brand offers.
Spruce CBD Gummies
- Multiple flavors
- Third-party tested
- Contain THC
These gummies are an excellent option if you want to consume CBD in a tasty and colorful way. They come in multiple flavors, including orange, mixed berry, and strawberry. They are delicious, discrete, and convenient and can offer several health benefits. You can relieve pain and anxiety by consuming these edibles.
They also come in a full spectrum; therefore, if you are not allergic to THC, CBC, CBG, CBN, essential oils, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds found in hemp plants, you can try them. You can enjoy the entourage effect that comes along with these elements. CBN has anticonvulsant and antiinflammatory properties. Studies show that CBG and CBC have antibacterial and antifungal properties. These gummies undergo third-party laboratory testing to ensure they are free from heavy metals, contaminants, pesticides, and other harmful substances. Also, similar to all other products from Spruce CBD, these gummies are tested in ISO-approved laboratories.
Does Spruce CBD Really Work?
CBD products from Spruce are as effective as the brand claims. There are numerous positive reviews to back this claim; users have reported experiencing a calming effect, relieving pain, and experiencing a better mood after using CBD oil products from this company. CBD oil stimulates the endocannabinoid receptors in the brain. These receptors experience various body responses, such as low focus levels, memory problems, brain fog, anxiety, and stress. Using CBD oil from Spruce stimulates these receptors and helps the brain become active and calm. Studies show that CBD oil is generally safe for human consumption and highly recommended for relieving physical pain and mental disorders.
Spruce CBD products come in various potencies of full-spectrum CBD. Depending on the desired results and your body’s tolerance to CBD, always choose what suits your needs.
Spruce CBD Ingredients
Spruce has one of the best CBD oil products with multiple potencies. They all contain different ingredients; however, the following is a list of fundamental ingredients in these CBD products:
- CBD is arguably the primary ingredient in Spruce CBD products. CBD helps the body relax by stimulating the endocannabinoid system. CBD oil comes in multiple potencies of full-spectrum CBD. Full spectrum CBD oil implies that the product contains all the compounds in a cannabis plant, including THC, which some users are indifferent to. Full-spectrum CBD products are suitable for anyone seeking to experience CBD’s entourage effect.
- Flavors. Products from Spruce CBD come in different flavors. They are from any artificial flavors, only natural.
- MCT: Spruce uses organic coconut MCT oil, which is vegan, easy to digest, and all-natural. MCT oil is a carrier oil with numerous health benefits, including reducing fat, alleviating autism and epilepsy, preventing the growth of bacteria, boosting energy, supporting heart health, and regulating blood sugar levels.
Spruce CBD Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Amazing product and service! This CBD has completely improved my life. I struggled with anxiety my entire life and after being on many strong prescription medications I can say that I’m now only taking CBD and never felt better and I no longer take any prescription medication only my lovely CBD! Highly recommended! Thanks for the super quick delivery!Juliana Leite
As usual, delivery was on schedule and the whole shopping process was painless. I’m a repeat customer so this is not a surprise.Denniston Sutherland
I absolutely love everything about this company and highly rate their CBD oils. I’ve been using the 1200mg oil before bed every night for 2 weeks and I’ve already seen an improvement in my sleep quality. I also love that there are added terpenes in the oil and the packaging is made sustainably which is an added bonus! It’s safe to say I’m obsessed.Nikita Messina
I’m gladIm glad that I found this. I’ve been hearing a lot of good feedback since last year when pandemic started. A friend introduced it to me. Seems to have helped me sleep and not had a headache since I started taking it as I wanted to try it for migraine prevention. I love this product so much. I highly recommend this.Eddie
Alternatives To Spruce CBD
- 60-day-money back guarantee
- Multiple products
- Third-party tested
- Relatively expensive
- Third-party tested
- All-organic hemp
- Made in GMP-certified facilities
- Some of its products are pricey
- A wide variety of products
30-day-money back guarantee
Has discount programs
- No CBD isolate
Health Benefits Of Spruce CBD
- Relieving anxiety, stress, and depression
- Improving skin health
- Alleviates epilepsy symptoms
- Boosts brain function
- Pain relief
- Prevents neurological diseases
Potential Side Effects
Spruce CBD provides lab-grade CBD and is generally safe for human consumption. There are close to no reported side effects reported cases of using CBD oil; however, some users reported mild signs of bloating, dizziness, diarrhea, appetite change, and nausea. CBD oil is considered harmless; however, it is vital to always take the recommended dosage since abusing these products might result in adverse long-term health problems. Also, if you have an underlying medical condition or are taking any prescribed medication, always consult with a healthcare provider before taking CBD-infused products.
How To Take Spruce CBD?
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions as described on the label.
The following are products from Spruce CBD and how to use them effectively:
- Spruce CBD oils: the recommended way is to use the dropper and place the CBD oil under your tongue. Hold for about sixty to ninety seconds, then swallow.
- Spruce CBD salves: according to the Spruce CBD website, you should apply as frequently as you can on the affected area’s skin.
- Spruce CBD gummies: the recommended dosage is one to three gummies per day.
- Spruce CBD lotion: This is exclusively for topical use only. Apply as frequently as you need to the affected area.
- Spruce CBD cream: it is applied on the skin only. Apply on the affected area as much as you need.
Spruce CBD is new in the industry, but its reputation precedes it. The brand is dedicated to providing a variety of products for customers, and they are all tested in ISO-certified laboratories. These products might cost more than similar products in the market; however, they are worth it. The brand’s reputation is also supported by its team of customer care that numerous customers have mentioned. Spruce CBD is an excellent choice, especially if you are looking for higher potency in products.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The products with THC contain a legal percentage of 0.3%, which cannot make you high.
Spruce uses hemp sourced from Colorado and Kentucky.
The brand offers a 30-day back guarantee.
Spruce offers full-spectrum CBD oil.
Yes, the brand offers pet treats; you can check the company’s official website for further details.
For all fifty states in the USA, yes.
Yes, they are generally safe as they undergo testing in ISO-certified laboratories to check for safety and efficacy.
The brand offers a return policy only for unopened products.
+ 11 Sources
EHproject has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Izzo, A.A., Capasso, R., Aviello, G., Borrelli, F., Romano, B., Piscitelli, F., Gallo, L., Capasso, F., Orlando, P. and Di Marzo, V. (2012). Inhibitory effect of cannabichromene, a major non-psychotropic cannabinoid extracted from Cannabis sativa, on inflammation-induced hypermotility in mice. British Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 166(4), pp.1444–1460. doi:10.1111/j.1476-5381.2012.01879.x.
- Nachnani, R., Raup-Konsavage, W.M. and Vrana, K.E. (2020). The Pharmacological Case for Cannabigerol. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, [online] 376(2), pp.204–212. doi:10.1124/jpet.120.000340.
- Corroon, J. (2021). Cannabinol and Sleep: Separating Fact from Fiction. Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research. [online] doi:10.1089/can.2021.0006.
- Walsh, K.B., McKinney, A.E. and Holmes, A.E. (2021). Minor Cannabinoids: Biosynthesis, Molecular Pharmacology and Potential Therapeutic Uses. Frontiers in Pharmacology, [online] 12. doi:10.3389/fphar.2021.777804.
- Springer Verlag (2022). Biosynthesis of cannabigerol (CBG) and cannabigerolic acid (CBGA)… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Biosynthesis-of-cannabigerol-CBG-and-cannabigerolic-acid-CBGA-Pollastro-et-al-2018a_fig4_358074893
- Udoh, M., Santiago, M., Devenish, S., McGregor, I.S. and Connor, M. (2019). Cannabichromene is a cannabinoid CB2receptor agonist. British Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 176(23), pp.4537–4547. doi:10.1111/bph.14815.
- Zou, S. and Kumar, U. (2018). Cannabinoid Receptors and the Endocannabinoid System: Signaling and Function in the Central Nervous System. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 19(3), p.833. doi:10.3390/ijms19030833.
- Rapin, L., Gamaoun, R., El Hage, C., Arboleda, M.F. and Prosk, E. (2021). Cannabidiol use and effectiveness: real-world evidence from a Canadian medical cannabis clinic. Journal of Cannabis Research, [online] 3(1). doi:10.1186/s42238-021-00078-w.
- Solowij, N., Broyd, S.J., Beale, C., Prick, J.-A., Greenwood, L., van Hell, H., Suo, C., Galettis, P., Pai, N., Fu, S., Croft, R.J., Martin, J.H. and Yücel, M. (2018). Therapeutic Effects of Prolonged Cannabidiol Treatment on Psychological Symptoms and Cognitive Function in Regular Cannabis Users: A Pragmatic Open-Label Clinical Trial. Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, [online] 3(1), pp.21–34. doi:10.1089/can.2017.0043.
- Ożarowski, M., Karpiński, T.M., Zielińska, A., Souto, E.B. and Wielgus, K. (2021). Cannabidiol in Neurological and Neoplastic Diseases: Latest Developments on the Molecular Mechanism of Action. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, [online] 22(9), p.4294. doi:10.3390/ijms22094294.
- Iffland, K. and Grotenhermen, F. (2017). An Update on Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol: A Review of Clinical Data and Relevant Animal Studies. Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, [online] 2(1), pp.139–154. doi:10.1089/can.2016.0034.