About The Brand
One of the most common disorders in the world is related to digestion. The body cannot efficiently absorb energy and necessary nutrients from the foods you eat if your digestive system is unhealthy. It’s crucial to take care of your digestive system because it might improve your body’s general health. A strong immune system, better skin health, more energy, stronger hair, and enhanced overall health and wellness of the body are just a few advantages of having a healthy digestive system.
Lethargy, inflammation, stomach distress, and bloating are frequent signs of digestion health. Numerous methods, including eating or avoiding particular foods, exercising, or taking dietary supplements, are advised to support good gut health. Gundry MD Vital Reds is one of the greatest and most potent dietary supplements for supporting a healthy gut. This article will thoroughly review Gundry MD Vital Reds and describe how it can help you promote a healthier digestive system and weight management.
- Third-party tested
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Made by a reputable health and wellness brand
- Contains bountiful polyphenols
- Relatively pricey
- May cause bloating, diarrhea, nausea, palpitations, and vomiting.
What Are Polyphenols?
Polyphenols are categorized among naturally occurring organic compounds featured by numerous phenol units. Polyphenols can be found in wine, dark chocolate, tea, spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. They are rich in antioxidant properties and, therefore, can fight free radicals associated with severe damage to the cells. Free radicals increase the probability of suffering from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer. Also, Polyphenols have anti-inflammatory properties, which can alleviate symptoms related to various chronic health conditions. There are thousands of kinds of polyphenols identified, which can be grouped into four:
- Flavonoids include anthocyanins, catechins, kaempferol, and quercetin. These account for approximately sixty percent of all polyphenols and can be found in red cabbage, dark chocolate, onions, apples, and many others.
- Polyphenolic amides include avenanthramides and capsaicinoids. They are mainly found in oats and chili peppers.
- Phenolic acids include lignans and stilbenes. These can be found in seeds, whole grains, vegetables, and fruits. They account for almost thirty percent of all polyphenols.
- Other polyphenols feature resveratrol, lignans, ellagic and curcumin. They can be found in whole grains, sesame seeds, turmeric, flax seeds, and berries.
Polyphenol content depends on the type of food, including how it was prepared, stored, transported, and farmed, and its ripeness and origin. Vital Reds is among the most reputable and highly effective polyphenol-rich supplements; however, foods rich in polyphenols are far more beneficial.
How Does Vital Reds Help?
Vital Reds reviews that this supplement offers various health benefits to the user. Reviews indicate that Vital Reds can help in weight loss, improve the digestive system, burn fat, regulate blood pressure, offer healthier skin, enhance energy levels, and many more. This dietary supplement contains natural ingredients that constitute the metabolic blend, polyphenol, and digestive support blend. For instance, green tea extract, featured in the metabolic-enhancing blend, can help you lose weight. Vital Reds also contain probiotics which can boost the digestive system. Reviews about Vital Reds show that this product contains natural energy boosters, regulates blood pressure levels, better weight management, and improves overall health.
Vital Reds Ingredients
Vital Reds is packed with probiotics, polyphenols, and thermogenic ingredients, improving the user’s overall health. The following is a list and brief description of how these ingredients strengthen Vital Reds:
Polyphenol Blend features more than thirty-four superfruits containing natural fat that can give the body more energy and boost your health. This a mixture of apple pectin, grape, plum, acerola fruit extract, mulberry fruit, grape skin extract, lemon-lime, acai fruit extract, organic beetroot, berberine hydrochloride, grape seed extract, watermelon, blueberry fruit concentrate, organic flaxseed, European black currant fruit extract, cranberry fruit extract, pomegranate, organic apple peel, cantaloupe, pineapple, carrot, blackberry, peach, Aronia berry extract organic, pear, cherry, apple, mango, papaya, red raspberry, grapefruit, and strawberry.
Metabolic Enhancing Blend
Metabolic Enhancing Blend features seven ingredients that enhance the weight loss and fat-burning process. They include Ginger root, Cinnamon bark extract, Bitter melon fruit, Green tea leaf extract, Black pepper fruit, Turmeric root extract, and White tea leaf extract.
Digestive Support Blend
Digestive Support Blend contains high-potency ingredients that boost digestive health. This blend is made of probiotic blends such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bacillus coagulant, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Lactobacillus Reuters.
Other Gundry MD Vital Reds ingredients include Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS). This naturally occurring compound is found in bananas, garlic, and onions. This compound is a soluble dietary fiber that can reduce cholesterol and phospholipids levels, enhance prebiotic effects, and boost mineral absorption.
Vital Reds Review: What Do Real Users Say?
Absolutely love the taste of vital Reds. Now instead of 2 cups of coffee in the morning, it’s one cup of coffee and one cup of vital Reds. Makes me feel great in the morning. Way better than a second cup of coffee, that’s for sure. I will be reordering.Biffgee
When I add this to liquid of any kind, it makes the liquid taste better. I get the benefit of vitamins and the benefit of making my juice taste better!Justice Kay
This made a life changing difference for me. With severe medical issues I started taking once a day. And within months went from bed ridden to working a full day at times. I follow his diet and take a few others of his creations. But this is my go to. It makes me feel good enough to get on with life again. The taste well you have to like ginger. It’s a little pricey. But it comes first on my grocery lists.Amazon Customer
Alternatives To Vital Reds
Country Farm Super Reds
- Vegan friendly
- Moderately priced
- USDA certified organic
- Contains more than forty polyphenols
- Contains proprietary blends
Nature’s Way Super Reds
- Transparent about ingredients on the label
- Rich in polyphenols
- Promotes vitality
- Improves digestion
- Relatively expensive
- Non-GMO certified
- Reduces stress levels
- Has reward programs
Health Benefits Of Vital Reds
Vital Reds is marketed as a premium quality supplement that offers various health benefits that improve optimum health. The following is a list of these benefits:
- Boosts digestive health
- Has antioxidative properties
- Promotes weight loss
- Has anti-inflammatory agents
- Promotes skin health
- Boosts heart health
Potential Side Effects
Gundry MD does not market Vital Reds while stating any potential side risks. Vital Reds reviews indicate that this product can cause bloating, diarrhea, nausea, palpitations, and vomiting. Also, since Vital Reds is rich in polyphenols, you might experience various side effects associated with some polyphenols. Therefore, always consult a healthcare provider before using Vital Reds or any dietary supplement.
What Does Research Say?
Research indicates that cereals, beverages, fruits, and vegetables are rich in polyphenols. Polyphenols have antioxidative agents that offer defense against ultraviolet radiation and pathogens. Vital Reds contains grape seed extract, cherries, mango, papaya, and many other polyphenol-rich superfruits. These ingredients support the brand’s claims that Vital Reds can offer numerous health benefits. Also, polyphenols can alleviate the risk of chronic ailments such as heart disease and diabetes since they contain anti-inflammatory agents. Studies show that polyphenols can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Another research suggests that polyphenols are beneficial in fighting cancer; they have anti-carcinogenic and antioxidative properties. Besides, polyphenols can help prevent Type I and Type II diabetes and weight-related diseases such as obesity.
Is Vital Reds A Scam?
No. Vital Reds is designed by one of the most trusted health and wellness brands. Gundry MD is known to formulate some of the most effective dietary supplements containing all-organic ingredients. Besides, numerous positive Vital Reds reviews indicate this is a legitimate product. However, you need to consult a healthcare provider before using any dietary supplement as they are not FDA-approved and might have side effects.
Where To Buy Vital Reds?
You can buy these weight loss pills on the company’s official website or third-party platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. The ideal platform is the product’s official page since you enjoy the return policy, read more about the company, and communicate with customer service support. Also, this can help you avoid counterfeit products.
Is It Worth Trying?
Vital Reds is worth trying. This is among the most effective dietary supplements made with only organic ingredients that are recognized to be created by Gundry MD. Additionally, there are a lot of glowing Vital Reds reviews, which support the legitimacy of this product. However, because they are not FDA-approved and may have adverse effects, you should speak with a doctor before using any dietary supplement.
Superfruits and probiotics are the main ingredients in Vital Reds, a nutritional supplement produced by the renowned and well-respected Gundry MD. With one scoop, you can enjoy components working together to support improved energy, weight management, digestive health, and overall appearance. It is easy to use, delicious and offers a 3-month return policy for disgruntled customers. Numerous great reviews suggest that consumers should choose Vital Reds because a reputable company makes it, contains powerful components, and offers a money-back guarantee if the customer isn’t satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
The manufacturer recommends one scoop of Vital Reds Powder mixed with eight ounces of water for a beverage of choice.
Losing is among the numerous health benefits the product is touted to provide.
It promotes a healthier gut, increases energy levels, boosts cardiovascular health, and improves the whole body’s wellness.
Yes. The product is from a reputable health and wellness brand, Gundry MD.
One scoop each day is enough. Taking more than the recommended dosage can result in digestive discomfort.
The product comes with a 90-day back guarantee.
On the company’s official website or third-party online stores such as Amazon.
The company claims this supplement has no side effects, but several users have reported experiencing mild side effects. These signs include diarrhea, bloating, and gas.
+ 11 Sources
EHproject has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Pham-Huy, Lien Ai, et al. “Free Radicals, Antioxidants in Disease and Health.” International Journal of Biomedical Science : IJBS, vol. 4, no. 2, 2008, pp. 89–96, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614697/.
- Hunter, Philip. “The Inflammation Theory of Disease.” EMBO Reports, vol. 13, no. 11, 9 Oct. 2012, pp. 968–970, 10.1038/embor.2012.142.
- Tsao, Rong. “Chemistry and Biochemistry of Dietary Polyphenols.” Nutrients, vol. 2, no. 12, 10 Dec. 2010, pp. 1231–1246, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257627/, 10.3390/nu2121231.
- Williamson, G. “The Role of Polyphenols in Modern Nutrition.” Nutrition Bulletin, vol. 42, no. 3, 15 Aug. 2017, pp. 226–235, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5601283/, 10.1111/nbu.12278.
- Sabater-Molina, M, et al. “Dietary Fructooligosaccharides and Potential Benefits on Health.” Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 65, no. 3, 2009, pp. 315–28, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20119826, 10.1007/BF03180584.
- Kanti Bhooshan Pandey and Syed Ibrahim Rizvi (2009). Plant Polyphenols as Dietary Antioxidants in Human Health and Disease. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, [online] 2(5), pp.270–278. doi:https://doi.org/10.4161/oxim.2.5.9498.
- Scalbert, Augustin, et al. “Dietary Polyphenols and the Prevention of Diseases.” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, vol. 45, no. 4, June 2005, pp. 287–306, 10.1080/1040869059096.
- Aquilano, Katia, et al. “Role of Nitric Oxide Synthases in Parkinson’s Disease: A Review on the Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Polyphenols.” Neurochemical Research, vol. 33, no. 12, 16 Apr. 2008, pp. 2416–2426, link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11064-008-9697-6, 10.1007/s11064-008-9697-6.
- Yang, C.S., Landau, J.M., Huang, M. and Newmark, H.L. (2001). INHIBITION OF CARCINOGENESIS BY DIETARY POLYPHENOLIC COMPOUNDS. Annual Review of Nutrition, [online] 21(1), pp.381–406. doi:https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.nutr.21.1.381.
- Wen Chin Lee, Chau Jong Wang, Yu Hsin Chen, Jen Dong Hsu, Cheng, S., Hong Chen Chen and Huei Jane Lee (2009). Polyphenol Extracts from Hibiscus sabdariffa Linnaeus Attenuate Nephropathy in Experimental Type 1 Diabetes. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, [online] 57(6), pp.2206–2210. doi:https://doi.org/10.1021/jf802993s.
- Dembinska-Kiec, Aldona, et al. “Antioxidant Phytochemicals against Type 2 Diabetes.” British Journal of Nutrition, vol. 99, no. E-S1, May 2008, pp. ES109–ES117, www.cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/antioxidant-phytochemicals-against-type-2-diabetes/E15B2B640397F9E3C1B8CF565B937815, 10.1017/s000711450896579x.