About The Brand
SuperGreen TONIK is inspired by the personal experience of Adam Wright, its founder, and creator. Adam suffered from Chronic Fatigue for a quarter of a century and struggled to find an effective remedy for his ailment. This former Triathlete is passionate about health and wellness and has extensive knowledge of supplements. Using all he knew about supplements, he created this green powder, SuperGreen TONIK.
- Keto and paleo-friendly
- All natural ingredients
- Third-party tested
- No proprietary blends
- Vegan friendly
- Has a one-year return policy
- Push the body + mind nutrients (brain formula etc)
- Not the cheapest but savings when buying the bundles
10% Off Coupon: HEALTHCANAL10
What Is SuperGreen TONIK?
This product is among the most loved and trusted green powders. You can create a super green drink using this green powder and enjoy all the essential antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and micronutrients in this product. Taking SuperGreen TONIK is an excellent way of filling nutritional gaps in your diet with numerous minerals and vitamins. It also provided more energy for the body, and compared to other green powders, SuperGreen TONIK is enjoyable when taking, especially its minty flavor. Also, SuperGreen TONIK ingredients play a significant role in increasing the potency of the product. This article will provide an honest review of Supergreen TONIK and describe how it works, health benefits, pros and cons, and even view several customer reviews regarding the product. Let’s dive in, shall we?
Does It Really Work?
Reviews show that taking SuperGreen tonik is effective and that the product provides the benefits it promises. Users have reported that using this green powder boosts their energy and focus levels and clears mental fog. Using this organic greens blend can boost skin health and offer the user a natural glow when consumed regularly. This natural remedy boosts the body’s general health: boosting immunity, improving brain function and mental focus, increasing energy levels, and reducing stress levels. If you prioritize organic blends, then this product is an excellent choice. It contains all-natural ingredients that work synergistically to help you benefit fully from this product.
SuperGreens TONIK Ingredients
Transparency is among the top reasons why SuperGreen Tonik is mostly preferred. The product is made of high-quality ingredients listed on the company’s website, and it contains three primary blends: Organic Greens Blend, Nootropic blend, and Immune blend. The company offers a list of ingredients in optimal dosage to give consumers an opportunity to understand what they are putting into their bodies.
The Organic Greens Blend contains Barley grass powder(1000mg), Organic Spirulina powder(2000mg), Horseradish tree leaf powder(500mg), Collard’s leaf powder(2000mg), and Organic spinach powder (1000mg). The Nootropic Blend contains Ashwagandha root extract (500mg), Rhodiola root powder and extract (300mg), L-theanine (250mg), Bacopa leaf powder and herb extract (300mg), and Ginkgo leaf powder (240mg). Finally, the Immune Blend is made of Dandelion leaf extract (500mg), Black pepper fruit extract (24)mg, Garlic bulb extract (250mg), and Olive leaf extract (250mg).
The following is a list of SuperGreen Tonik and what properties contribute to the potency of this green powder:
- Ashwagandha Root Extract reduces stress levels and improves cognitive function. Ashwagandha root has anti-inflammatory properties and can improve sleep quality by reducing anxiety and insomnia.
- L-Theanine  is a non-essential amino acid that provides relaxation and removes the drowsiness effect when consumed as a supplement.
- Organic Moringa Oleifera  contains bountiful natural minerals and vitamins. Studies  show that it can reduce hypertension, diabetes, cancer, insulin resistance, and liver disease symptoms. Also, it can promote healthy cells  growth and repair after an injury or infection.
- Ginkgo Leaf contains antioxidant properties that combat free radicals  that might harm the body. It can also boost brain performance and reduce stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea  can relieve anxiety, offer more energy levels, reduce fatigue, and boost the nervous system.
- Olive Extract  has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, and cardioprotective properties.
- Dandelion Leaf contains bountiful minerals and vitamins and can boost the body’s immunity.
- Organic Spirulina Powder  has anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce blood sugar levels.
SuperGreen TONIK Review: What Do Real Users Say?
I’ll be honest: I don’t notice any differences between the different varieties in greens I’ve tried other than very slight taste. And by slight, I mean slight. Virtually non-existent. I liked these greens as much as I liked the other greens. I don’t mind the earthiness. It’s got a psychological effect — I FEEL like I’m drinking something good for me. That works.Matt
The flavor is really good I put it in a bland avocado smoothie and it really gave it that extra boost and flavor that it needed. It was easy to mix I forgot to put it in the blender so I had to put it directly into my cup but a few whips around d with the spoon and it was mixed. The powder is really fine. It didn’t take that large of a scoop to get the benefit from it. This is great because you want to ensure you are using it correctly for the price. It definitely kept me full and my workout went well but the Taste is amazing I wasn’t expecting it I would recommend it.Tunisia Pharram
I like that this drink mix is very healthy and can be easily added to any drink of my choice. It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals and organic superfood ingredients. I also really like that it contains components that help to decrease stress, such as ashwagandha and Rhodiola.I had to make a note on my bottle to remind me to store this container in the refrigerator, which is stated on the label. I wouldn’t want to forget and mistakenly leave it out.Blueberry Smiles
Alternatives To SuperGreen TONIK
- Moderately priced
- Offers multiple mushroom options
- 365 days money back guarantee
- Vegan friendly
- No proof of third-party testing
- Vegan friendly
- Has probiotics
- Contains seventy-five ingredients
- Comes in pouches and sachets
- Relatively pricey
- No full transparency about ingredients’ amount
- Vegan friendly
- Multiple flavors
- Offered in powder and capsule form
- Some users do not like the taste
Health Benefits Of SuperGreens TONIK
The following is a list of health benefits provided by using SuperGreen Tonik:
- Promotes immunity
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts mental clarity
- Improves sleep quality
- Improves brain function
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
Potential Side Effects
There are no reported side effects of using SuperGreen Tonik. However, if you experience any adverse effects, please stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention.
It’s highly unlikely you’ll experience any side effects after drinking.
The recommended dosage is a scoop of 12 grams of SuperGreen Tonik into a drink of your choice. You can use water, tea, smoothie, and you name it. There is no specific time for taking this product; however, mid-afternoon or morning is better and more preferred.
How Does SuperGreen TONIK Taste?
Most similar products do not have a pleasant taste; however, SuperGreen Tonik is tasty. It uses a natural sweetener, stevia leaf extract, to prevent the unpleasant grassy taste. The product is also available in two flavors: mint and berry flavor.
Where To Buy SuperGreen TONIK?
You can buy this product from amazon or the company’s official website.
Is It Worth The Price?
Pricing is an important factor when considering a product. So, how does Supergreen tonik compare to similar products? It is unreliable that the product’s price is rather high compared to other brands; however, it is worth every penny. Note that cheap is always expensive, and this product’s formula is not cheap; it uses high-quality ingredients. This premium product does not require you to buy different ingredients since it contains essential ingredients in one container. It also comes in three blends that boost your entire body’s health. Buying ingredients to make such a product yourself is time-consuming and expensive; therefore, why not enjoy top-notch green smoothies filled with everything you need?
The Bottom Line
This product is worth the hype. It is a premium product that ensures you are aware of its content and ingredients. Transparency is vital. Reviews show that this product provides numerous health benefits and fills in your diet’s nutritional gaps. When you combine this with proper sleep, enough hydration, regular exercise, and a proper diet, your health can improve significantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
The FDA does not approve of dietary supplements, and SuperGreen Tonik is a dietary supplement.
Approximately one month. Every tub has thirty servings, and the recommended amount is one serving each day.
Yes, SuperGreen Tonik is third-party tested and contains top-tier quality ingredients.
This varies from one person to another; however, adopting a healthier lifestyle enhances prominent results. Proper hydration, enough sleep, regular exercise, and a nutritious diet are vital elements.
The company offers a 365-day money-back guarantee.
The powder comes in a berry and minty flavor.
The company offers free shipping for all orders across the United States.
Each tub goes for $87 on Amazon; however, buying from the official website is more affordable.
+ 8 Sources
EHproject has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Boss, Anna, et al. “Human Intervention Study to Assess the Effects of Supplementation with Olive Leaf Extract on Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell Gene Expression.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 17, no. 12, 2 Dec. 2016, p. 2019, 10.3390/ijms17122019. Accessed 11 Nov. 2021.
- Collado Yurrita, Luis, et al. “Effectiveness of Inulin Intake on Indicators of Chronic Constipation; a Meta-Analysis of Controlled Randomized Clinical Trials.” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 30, no. 2, 1 Aug. 2014, pp. 244–252, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25208775/, 10.3305/nh.2014.30.2.7565. Accessed 22 Oct. 2020.
- Karkos, P. D., et al. “Spirulinain Clinical Practice: Evidence-Based Human Applications.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2011, 2011, pp. 1–4, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136577/, 10.1093/ecam/nen058.
- Lobo, V, et al. “Free Radicals, Antioxidants and Functional Foods: Impact on Human Health.” Pharmacognosy Reviews, vol. 4, no. 8, 2010, pp. 118–126, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249911/, 10.4103/0973-7847.70902.
- Mehta, Komal, et al. “Effect of Fruits of Moringa Oleifera on the Lipid Profile of Normal and Hypercholesterolaemic Rabbits.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 86, no. 2-3, 2003, pp. 191–5, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12738086, 10.1016/s0378-8741(03)00075-8. Accessed 1 Nov. 2019.
- Olsson, Erik, et al. “A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Standardised Extract SHR-5 of the Roots OfRhodiola Roseain the Treatment of Subjects with Stress-Related Fatigue.” Planta Medica, vol. 75, no. 02, 18 Nov. 2008, pp. 105–112, pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ca71/423d0c1c0968bc9a31b107d0f747dbb9d3f7.pdf, 10.1055/s-0028-1088346. Accessed 10 Sept. 2020.
- Singh, N, et al. “An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines, vol. 8, no. 5S, 15 July 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/, 10.4314/ajtcam.v8i5s.9.
- Vergara-Jimenez, Marcela, et al. “Bioactive Components in Moringa Oleifera Leaves Protect against Chronic Disease.” Antioxidants, vol. 6, no. 4, 16 Nov. 2017, p. 91, 10.3390/antiox6040091.