Digestive health-related diseases are among the top leading ailments in the world. Taking care of your digestive health is vital since it can boost the body’s overall wellness. If your digestive system is not healthy, the body cannot effectively obtain energy and essential nutrients from the foods you consume. Excellent digestive health comes with numerous benefits, including a healthy immune system, better skin health, increased energy levels, healthier hair, and improved overall health and wellness of the body.
Poor gut health is often characterized by lethargy, inflammation, stomach upset, and bloating. There are numerous ways recommended to optimize gut health, such as taking or avoiding specific types of foods, exercising, or taking dietary supplements. Gundry MD bio is one of the best and most effective dietary supplements designed to promote a healthy gut. This article will thoroughly review Gundry MD and describe how it can help you promote a healthier digestive system.
What Is Gundry MD Bio Complete 3?
Taking care of your gut health is crucial as it comes with multiple health benefits. Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is one combination of gut health supplements from one of the most reputable health and wellness brands, Gundry MD. Steven Gundry, founder, and creator of the brand, has extensive knowledge of the human microbiome.
Gundry MD products are meticulously formulated to offer users a complete gut health package. The gut contains immune cells and numerous bacteria that trigger the brain through various hormones and nerves. Gundry MD Bio 3 contains high-potency ingredients that help support optimal overall gut health. This product is designed to provide a healthy gut lining, support beneficial gut bacteria growth, boost the immune system, increase energy levels, alleviate harmful bacteria, and promote weight management. Gundry MD Bio 3 is filled with prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics that work synergistically to promote healthy bacteria in your digestive system.
Does It Really Work?
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 reviews indicate that this dietary supplement is effective. It contains prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics that work synergistically to promote healthy bacteria in your digestive system. This supplement is made with stellar and all-organic ingredients that significantly boost digestive health. Few Gundry MD Bio 3 reviews indicate that the supplement does not work for them. The brand prioritizes honesty and criticism; therefore, this dietary supplement comes with a three-month return policy.
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 Ingredients
The following is a list of the ingredients in Gundry MB Bio Complete 3 gut health supplement and a description of how they strengthen this product:
- Sunfiber®, 200 Milligrams is a prebiotic that is beneficial in boosting the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut; studies show that this ingredient can support healthier bowel movements. Gundry MD Bio Complet 3 contains 200 mg of Sunfiber; however, the recommended amount for dealing with digestive health issues is 500mg -1000mg.
- CoreBiome™, 1000 Milligrams, is a postbiotic that supports digestive health. It contains anti-inflammatory properties and promotes the growth and development of new cells in the gut lining.
- ProDura®, 16 Milligrams, is a probiotic designed to survive in harsh environments such as stomach acid and bile. Studies show that it is beneficial for people with constipation, intestinal gas, and irritable bowel syndrome. This probiotic supplement is also fast absorbed when it reaches the colon.
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 Review: What Do Real Users Say?
I have struggled with an autoimmune issue called Proctitis, a bleeding inflammatory condition, for the past 5 years. My Gastroenterologist has had me in numerous medications such as Mesalamine and Hydrocortisone suppositories and enemas, and when those failed repeatedly, they even put me on Prednisone 40 mg graduating down over a period of 6 weeks until I was off the medicine, but even that didn’t clear up my condition.Claudia Gerst
I see a lot of comments complaining about unpleasant symptoms while taking this, but the important thing to remember is the bad bacteria must be cleared out as the new good bacteria set up colonies. The sicker you are, the more bm’s you experience means your guy biome needs this rebalancing badly. This product has helped me and my son recover from a leaky gut syndrome, which had us both seriously ill and rapidly taking on new allergies. Doctors kept giving us antibiotics that were the exact opposite of what we needed to heal.I know everyone’s gut biome is unique but trust me when I say I have studied the crap (excuse the pun) out of this topic, reading medical journals and learning everything I can from functional medicine doctors. I also use food as medicine. You cannot continue eating trash food and expect probiotics to save the day. I highly recommend this product but get it on Dr. Gundry’s website. It is waaaaay cheaper than these prices.Kristen
I am not sure about this product yet. I have been using since last summer. I got a better price from the product’s actual website after my initial Amazon purchase. It helps me stay regular (I am in my 60’s) so I use it. As far as all the claims made go I am not sure but I also lost about 25 lbs. since taking this product (I was in possession of a “spare tire”) but I can’t promise the Bio-Complete caused this as I also made small dietary changes. However on the chance that this product did in fact cause the weight loss I shall continue to use it and if for no other reason than the fact that I have been “regular” since taking it then so be it.Rich Maluchnik
Alternatives To Gundry MD Bio Complete 3
Amy Myers MD
- Third-party tested
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Relieves irritable bowel syndrome
- Promotes weight loss
- Some users do not like its taste
- Clinically supported ingredients
- Supports gut health
- Relatively pricey
- Comes in beverage form
- Clinically supported ingredients
- 90-day-money back guarantee
- Relatively pricey
Health Benefits Of Gundry MD Bio Complete 3
According to the product’s website, Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 provides a vast range of health benefits, including:
- Alleviates irritable bowel syndrome
- Slimmer waistline, smoother digestion
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces unhealthy cravings
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Promotes good gut bacteria
- Improves gut health
This supplement contains postbiotics which repair and strengthen the gut and reduce fatigue, cravings for unhealthy foods, leaky gut, and other gut issues. Probiotics in this supplement reduce “bad bacteria” and promote a healthier digestive tract. They also promote the beneficial bacteria in the gut. Finally, prebiotics are also beneficial for supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Potential Side Effects
The company claims that this product is generally safe since it is a third-party tested for efficacy, purity, quality, and safety. Besides, prebiotics and probiotics are usually perceived as safe for human consumption. However, several users have reported experiencing various mild side effects. These signs include diarrhea, bloating, and gas.
Always consult with your doctor before taking Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 or similar products.
A healthy gut is vital for the body’s general health and wellness. Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 seems like a premium product to attain this. The product is third-party tested and made from natural ingredients. It is also made from a highly reputable health and wellness brand; therefore, its reputation speaks for itself. The supplement is a blend of postbiotics, prebiotics, and probiotics which are essential for optimal gut health. The product is relatively expensive and contains only one bacteria strain; overall, it is an excellent product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Weight management is among the numerous health benefits the product is touted to provide.
It promotes a healthier gut, boosts the body’s immunity, increases energy levels, and improves the whole body’s wellness.
Yes. The product is from a reputable health and wellness brand, Gundry MD.
Two pills per day, two times each day.
The manufacturer instructs that the supplement be taken before meals.
The product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
On the company’s official website or third-party online stores such as Amazon.
The company claims this supplement has no side effects, but several users have reported experiencing mild side effects. These signs include diarrhea, bloating, and gas.
+ 9 Sources
EHproject has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- “Digestive Diseases Statistics for the United States | NIDDK.” National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 11 Apr. 2019, www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/digestive-diseases.
- Ursell, Luke K, et al. “Defining the Human Microbiome.” Nutrition Reviews, vol. 70, no. 1, Aug. 2012, pp. S38–S44, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3426293/, 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2012.00493.x.
- Carabotti, Marilia, et al. “The Gut-Brain Axis: Interactions between Enteric Microbiota, Central and Enteric Nervous Systems.” Annals of Gastroenterology, vol. 28, no. 2, 2015, pp. 203–209, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4367209/.
- Rao, Theertham Pradyumna, and Giuseppina Quartarone. “Role of Guar Fiber in Improving Digestive Health and Function.” Nutrition, vol. 59, Mar. 2019, pp. 158–169, 10.1016/j.nut.2018.07.109.
- Minamida, K., Nishimura, M. and Miwa, K. (2015). Effects of dietary fiber with Bacillus coagulans lilac-01 on bowel movement and fecal properties of healthy volunteers with a tendency for constipation. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, [online] 79(2), pp.300–306. doi:https://doi.org/10.1080/09168451.2014.972331.
- Kalman, D., Schwartz, H., Álvarez, P., Feldman, S.R., Pezzullo, J.C. and Krieger, D. (2009). A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel-group dual site trial to evaluate the effects of a Bacillus coagulans-based product on functional intestinal gas symptoms. BMC Gastroenterology, [online] 9(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-230x-9-85.
- Rogha, Mehran, et al. “The Efficacy of a Synbiotic Containing Bacillus Coagulans in Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial.” Gastroenterology and Hepatology from Bed to Bench, vol. 7, no. 3, 2014, pp. 156–163, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129566/.
- Ma, L., Tu, H. and Chen, T. (2023). Postbiotics in Human Health: A Narrative Review. Nutrients, [online] 15(2), pp.291–291. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/nu15020291.
- Mahsa Shahrokhi and Shivaraj Nagalli (2023). Probiotics. [online] Nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK553134/.