New Web Sites
Click on authors’ names for abstracts
The impact of water supplies and sanitation on growth in Chinese children.
J R Soc Health. 2000 Zhao J, Wang P, Shang L, Sullivan KM, van der Haar F, Maberly G.Endemic goiter associated with high iodine intake.
Am J Public Health. 2000 Oct;90(10):1633-5.
Blumenthal UJ, Mara DD, Peasey A, Ruiz-Palacios G, Stott R.Guidelines for the microbiological quality of treated wastewater used in agriculture: recommendations for revising WHO guidelines.
Bull World Health Organ. 2000;78(9):1104-16. Review.
Review of the evidence base for the ‘F’ and ‘E’ components of the SAFE strategy for trachoma control.
Trop Med Int Health. 2000 Aug;5(8):515-27. Review.
Griffin RJ, Dunwoody S.The relation of communication to risk judgment and preventive behavior related to lead in tap water.
Health Commun. 2000;12(1):81-107.
Urban Water Supply Surveillance: A Reference Manual – 2000
- Guidelines for Wastewater Reuse: Recommended Revisions – 2000
- A Review of Policy and Standards for Wastewater Reuse: Latin America – 2000
World Bank Water Sanitation Program
- Regional Workshop on Financing Community Water Supply and Sanitation, South Africa – 1999
- Water Chapter: Poverty Reduction Strategy Sourcebook – 2000
World Health Organization
- Assessing the Operation & Maintenance Status of Water Supply/Sanitation – 2000
- Training Package of Ooperations & Maintenance for Rural Water Supply/Sanitation Systems – 2000
WSSCC Econferences (Background documents and archives)
- People-centered approaches – ISW, IRC and WaterAid
- Sanitation and hygiene promotion – SANDEC and EHP
- Serving the urban poor – WSP and CERFE
- WSS in a broader context – ISW and WaterAID
- Institutional frameworks – IHE
- Resource mobilisation and sustainability – WSP and Jon Lane
- Targets, indicators and monitoring – WELL, EHP and WHO
EHproject has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.