PAHO Technical Documents on Dengue.
- Annotated Bibliography on ARI and Indoor Air Pollution—EHP, 1997.
- Air Quality Guidelines—WHO, 1999.
- Broad-search Annotated Bibliography on ARI and Indoor Air Pollution—EHP, 1998.
- Guidelines for Vegetation Fire Events—WHO, 1999.
- Household energy, health and development, by N. Bruce. IN: J Epidemiol Community Health 2001; 55:221-222
- Indoor air pollution in developing countries: a major environmental and public health challenge, by N. Bruce, et al. IN: WHO Bulletin 78(9): 1078-1098 2000
- National burden of disease in India from indoor air pollution, by K. Smith. IN: PNAS Online 2000 97(24): 13286
- Whats cooking? Indoor air pollution, 2001. WELL.
- Better Health for Poor People, DFID, 2000
- Challenges in improving infectious diseases surveillance systems – GAO, 2001.
- Climate Change and Human Health: Impact and Adaptation—WHO, 2000
- Dams and Development: A New Framework for Decision Making—WCD, 2000.
- DDT for Malaria Control – Malaria Foundation, 2001.
- Environmental Change and Human Health in Countries of Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific—SEI, 1999.
- Environmental Health Indicators: Framework and Methodologies—WHO, 1999.
- How safe is safe: a concise review of the health impacts of water supply, sanitation and hygiene, 2001.WELL.
- Human Health and Dams—WHO, 2000.
- PHAST Step by Step Guide: A Participatory Approach for the Control of Diarrheal Diseases—WHO, 1998.
- Water supply, sanitation and hygiene education: report of a health impact study in Mirzapur, Bangladesh
- World Water Day Report: Water and Health—WHO, 2001
- Links to key water/sanitation documents (by organization)
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.