American Journal of Infection Control 29(4) August 2001
- Personal hygiene and life expectancy improvements since 1850: Historic and epidemiologic associations
- Preventing infectious disease in the domestic setting: A risk-based approach
- The correlation between sustainable development and home hygiene
- Transmission of gastrointestinal diseases: Hygiene as the final barrier
- The role of handwashing in improving hygiene and health in low-income countries
Bulletin of WHO 79(9) September 2001
- Globalization: changing the public health landscape
- The etiology of maternal mortality in developing countries: what do verbal autopsies tell us?
- Is globalization good for your health?
- Globalization and health: results and options
- And others
Journal of Vector Ecology – June 2001
- Partners: serendipity in arbovirus research.
- Aedes aegypti: size, reserves, survival, and flight potential.
- Integrated pest management and allocation of control efforts for vector-borne diseases.
- Field evaluation of an insect growth regulator, pyriproxyfen, against Aedes togoi larvae in brackish water in South Korea.
- Composition and biting activity of Anopheles (Diptera: Culicidae) attracted to human bait in a malaria endemic village in peninsular Malaysia near the Thailand border.
- Repellency of volatile oils from plants against three mosquito vectors.
- Molecular genetics helps to probe the history of malaria
- Infectious diseases surveillance update
- Rotavirus outbreak
- Internet aids infectious disease efforts in Africa
- Yellow fever: an update
USAID Sponsored Reports
- Low birthweight : a report based on the International Low Birthweight Symposium and Workshop held on 14-17 June 1999 at the International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research in Dhaka, Bangladesh Feb 2000, Conference Proceedings
- Costing of the integrated management of childhood illnesses in Bangladesh : a study based on Matlab data
- Improving surveillance systems : building support for implementation — a users guide , Handbook/Manual
- Managing and financing the sales of insecticide treated mosquito nets : a handbook based on experiences in Eastern Province, Zambia
Mar 2001, Handbook/Manual
E-health has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.