This Update contains links to articles on health impact assessment in the WHO Bulletin, new reports by UNEP, WaterAid and others.
WHO Bulletin – Vol. 81(6), June 2003 – Health Impact Assessment
- Towards health impact assessment of drinking-water privatization — the example of waterborne carcinogens in North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany) – Rainer Fehr, et al [pdf 824Kb]
- Complexity and rigour in assessing the health dimensions of sectoral policies and programmes – Majid Ezzati [pdf 50.2Kb]
- Health impact assessment in international development assistance: the World Bank experience – Jean-Roger Mercier [pdf 50.7Kb]
- More articles
World Bank Water/Sanitation Lecture Series
- June 18, 2003 – Health and Water: In Need of Intensive Care – Dr Sandy Cairncross
- AED – Empowering Communities Participatory Techniques For Community-Based
- UNEP – Desk study on the environment in Iraq, 2003.
- WaterAid – New rules, new roles-does Private Sector Participation benefit the poor? 2003.
- WaterAid – Looking back: the long-term impact of WaterAid supported projects. 2003.
- WaterAid – NGO intermediation: a model for accessing water and sanitation for the urban poor-sanitation in Dhaka. 2003.
- WaterAid – The Soozhal Initiative: a model for achieving total sanitation in low-income rural areas-WaterAid India. 2003.
- UNDP – Mainstreaming gender in water resources management
- USAID – USAID’s Re-designed Website
Tnhealth has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.