(Click on title for full-text)
- WHO Bulletin, Mar 2003 – The global burden of diarrhoeal disease, as estimated from studies published between 1992 and 2000.
- Emerging Infectious Diseases, May 2003 – Global Illness and Deaths Caused by Rotavirus Disease in Children
- Emerging Infectious Diseases, Apr 2003 – Cost of Illness in the 1993 Waterborne Cryptosporidium Outbreak, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- WHO Bulletin, Mar 2003 – Evaluation of a water, sanitation, and hygiene education intervention on diarrhoea in northern Pakistan
- CHANGE Project – A Behavior Change Perspective on Integrating PMTCT and Safe Motherhood Programs: A Discussion Paper
- EHP – EHP Presentation on Urban Poverty and Environmental Health, March 2003.
- WSP – Sustainability Planning and Monitoring in Community Water Supply and Sanitation, 2003
New or Updated Websites
- Centers for Disease Control – Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- International Centre on Diarrhoeal Diseases Research – Revised ICDDRB Website
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences – Children’s Environmental Health
- World Resources Institute – Environmental profiles of Iraq and Other Countries
E-health has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.