Online Reports – Full-Text
(Click on underlined text)
- EHP/IRC – Sanitation Policy TOPS
- Best Practices for Dengue Control. Strat. Rpt 7
- Mejores Practicas para la Prevencion y el Control del Dengue en las Americas. Strategic Report 7S.
IRC Thematic Overview Papers (TOPS)
- Controlling and Preventing Disease
- Sustainable Environmental Sanitation and Water Services: Proceedings of the 28th WEDC Conference
- DFID Health, Environment and the Burden of Disease; A Guidance Note
- Domestic Water Quantity, Service Level and Health
- Emerging issues in water and infectious disease
- Health Opportunities in Development: A Course Manual on Health Impact Assessment
- Reducing and eliminating the use of persistent organic pesticides: Guidance on alternative strategies for sustainable pest and vector management
- The Behavioural and Social Aspects of Malaria and Its Control: An Introduction and Annotated Bibliography
- Independent Water Entrepreneurs in Latin America: The Other Private Sector in Water Services
- Public Private Partnerships for Health: A Review of Best Pracitces in the Health Sector
- Sustainability Planning and Monitoring in Community Water Supply and Sanitation
- Water and Sanitation for All: A Practicioner’s Companion Toolkit
(Click on authors’ names to view abstract)
- Jones G, Steketee RW, Black RE, et al.
How many child deaths can we prevent this year?Lancet. 2003 Jul 5;362(9377):65-71.
- Black RE, Morris SS, Bryce J.
Where and why are 10 million children dying every year? Lancet. 2003 Jun 28;361(9376):2226-34.
- Kosek M, Bern C, Guerrant RL.
The global burden of diarrhoeal disease, as estimated from studies published between 1992 and 2000. Bull World Health Organ. 2003;81(3):197-204
- Parashar UD, Hummelman EG, Bresee JS, Miller MA, Glass RI.
Global illness and deaths caused by rotavirus disease in children. Emerg Infect Dis. 2003 May;9(5):565-72.
- Cairncross S.
Handwashing with soap – a new way to prevent ARIs? Trop Med Int Health. 2003 Aug;8(8):677-9. No abstract available.
- Curtis V, Biran A, Deverell K, Hughes C, Bellamy K, Drasar B.
Hygiene in the home: relating bugs and behaviour. Soc Sci Med. 2003 Aug;57(4):657-72.
- Curtis V, Cairncross S.
Effect of washing hands with soap on diarrhoea risk in the community: a systematic review.
Lancet Infect Dis. 2003 May;3(5):275-81.
- Lanata CF.
Studies of food hygiene and diarrhoeal disease.
Int J Environ Health Res. 2003 Jun;13 Suppl 1:S175-83
- Harvey SA, Winch PJ, Leontsini E, Torres Gayoso C, Lopez Romero S, Gilman RH, Oberhelman RA.
Domestic poultry-raising practices in a Peruvian shantytown: implications for control of Campylobacter jejuni-associated diarrhea.Acta Trop. 2003 Apr;86(1):41-54.
- Thompson T, Sobsey M, Bartram J.Providing clean water, keeping water clean: an integrated approach. Int J Environ Health Res. 2003 Jun;13 Suppl 1:S89-94.
- Seyoum A, Killeen GF, Kabiru EW, Knols BG, Hassanali A.
Field efficacy of thermally expelled or live potted repellent plants against African malaria vectors in western Kenya Trop Med Int Health. 2003 Nov;8(11):1005-11.
- Fillinger U, Knols BG, Becker N.
Efficacy and efficiency of new Bacillus thuringiensis var israelensis and Bacillus sphaericus formulations against Afrotropical anophelines in Western Kenya.
Trop Med Int Health. 2003 Jan;8(1):37-47.
- Killeen GF, Knols BG, Gu W.
Taking malaria transmission out of the bottle: implications of mosquito dispersal for vector-control interventions.Lancet Infect Dis. 2003 May;3(5):297-303.
E-health has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We work mostly with peer-reviewed studies to ensure accurate information. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.